Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Peanut Explores San Francisco


Hello friends,
Today I explored more of San Francisco, and drove all the way to the Pacific Ocean. Here's a picture of me at Lands End Lookout with some cypress trees in the background. Aren't they beautiful?



Located within Lands End are the Sutro Baths. In 1896 the baths were opened to the public as the world's largest indoor swimming pool. They were built by former mayor Adolph Sutro. There are lots of different hiking trails around the ruins and you can walk right down to the beach. The water was too cold for swimming, but the view is lovely! I hope you are all warm and safe in MA. I heard you were having a big storm. Have fun in the snow! I've enjoyed my California visit with Stacey, and tomorrow I am headed to Florida! 






love,
Peanut
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!