Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chestnut Gets Warm in Florida

Hi All... 
I finally made it to WARM Florida. Yeah... We crossed over the boarder from Georgia to Florida where it was 36 degrees and windy. I began to wonder if Uncle Ron had taken a wrong turn. It was cold. There is so much to do here in Florida. The State is famous for it's oranges. A nice lady gave me some orange juice. It was gooood. After that we went to visit some friends of Aunt Ellie and Uncle Ron. They have know each other for more than 50 years. They have a cute little dog names Molly just like your sister. From there we went to Pompano Beach. It's WARM!!!! The temperature is 82. I AM FINALLY WARM.


Let me enjoy. Chestnut

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!