Monday, January 19, 2015

Murphster is in CA

Hi Class,

Hello from California where the sun is shining bright & warm. We entered CA from the very north, we were in CA last trip out but we entered from the very south then. So now I have traveled the entire length of the state because we ended up where we started the last time! And what a long ride it was! 

I saw bright green, smooth looking hills up north in CA that I imagine is what Ireland looks like, Jen agrees with that comparison. There were even hundreds of sheep & cows along the countryside, it was such a pretty sight to see. Also, I got to see a lot of orange groves with bright fruit ripe & ready to pick.


Today on a short break, I got to enjoy the truck's back door open to let in the warm air & some bright light. I have attached a picture of me at the truck table writing out postcards for you...a whole bunch are on the way!


More from the road soon!
-Murphster

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

5 comments:

  1. Dear Murphster,
    The oranges in that grove look delicios. You look like you are enjoying yourself in that nice van!
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Murphster,
    We really appreciate all the time you have taken to write all these postcards. Half of our teddy news board is yours or my other friends. A few questions I have are Are you exited to come home? and Do you like the place you are staying at.
    From,
    Catie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jen, Doug ,and Murphster,
    I have some cousins in Carlesbad CA I bet you guys are having as much fun as they do each day. Oh, and by the way Ireland does look like California, I have been there! I wish I could hope in your truck and see my cousins in CA.
    Best Wishes,
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Murphster,
    I have a question for you how warm is it in California? What I like about your post is that I really like the truck. It is really big.




    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Murphster,
    I really liked the classy truck you're staying in. I also want to know how many states you have been to on your trip. Another thing I want to know is why does a bear get to go to such warm places and we don't

    from Ben

    ReplyDelete

We love to receive comments!