Monday, January 5, 2015

Ishemel Arrived in Washington

Hi everyone!
I arrived in Sequim (pronounced skwim), Washington on the Olympic Peninsula and it was raining and stormy. It doesn't snow much here, except for up in the mountains.

Since it was almost Christmas, we had a cookie baking party.  My new friends are Andrew who is 9 years old and Alex who is 7 and Granny Nancy. After we made the cookies, we had to test them out..with hot cocoa, of course.


We went for bike rides in the park and tried to go fishing in the little pond there, but it was too cold. I think the fish were hibernating. Not that fish do that, but hey, I’m a bear who should be hibernating and I’m travelling the United States!


Granny Nancy’s oldest son, Sean is a Detective Sergeant in the Sequim Police Department. He took me to work and I got to meet a lot of really nice policemen and women. I rode in a really fast police cars and we looked for bad guys. We didn't find any, so I know those policemen are doing a good job. I will stay out of trouble for sure.


The next day was Christmas and we opened presents and had a big dinner with lots of people. After dinner we went to see the lighthouse in Port Townsend and checked out the Pacific ocean. It’s amazing to me that the same warm, blue ocean I was at in Hawaii is grayish and very cold here in Washington. 




Well, I have to get packed, I’m on my way to Oregon next. I enjoyed Washington it is so green here lots of really big trees and mountains. I hope you all had a fun Christmas vacation!
Love,
Ishemel

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!