Friday, December 26, 2014

Cuddles' Adventures

Dec 3rd:
I arrived in Denver, Colorado today. The first thing I heard on the airport train was that there are 300 days of sun in Colorado! I am finding it a little hard to breathe here as the air is thinner now that I'm a mile above sea level. We stopped on the way home to see a house that had a wonderful lighting display that "danced" to the song from Frozen.




Dec 6th:
Yesterday Auntie Kymberly and Uncle Alan and I drove up to a place called Vail. It is in the Rocky Mountains. Today they took me skiing and at the top of one of the ski lifts there a was a sign naming the building "Two Mile High Station". If the air was think in Denver, it is even more thin here in Vail!
Inline image 3Inline image 4

Inline image 5
Dec 11th:
What a fun week back in Denver. We got a hotel room in downtown Denver. We walked to dinner every night. During the day I went to work with Auntie Kymberly. She works at a flight training center where airline pilots practice flying in simulators. And I got spend an hour with Uncle Alan flying in a 737 sim! We did all sorts of fun things like doing barrel rolls, and flying fog at SFO (that is how they refer to San Francisco airport), and landing at night in Denver's airport (known as DEN).

Inline image 1
Me at work with Auntie Kymberly

Inline image 2
Me in the 737 cockpit of the simulator

Inline image 3
Flying into DEN at night with Uncle Alan.
Doing the barrel rolls was probably my favorite part.  :)
Until the next adventure!
Cuddles
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!