Monday, December 8, 2014

Teddy Bear Roosevelt Says Hi from Maryland

Hi Class,

It is I,Teddy Bear Roosevelt coming to you from Maryland! I have been to the Chesapeake & Ohio (C&O) canal and took a hike with some friends out on a long winding bridge to see the Potomac River and Great falls.

In my pictures you can see my friends, the Potomac River (the land on the other side is Virginia), a boat used to transport people and goods down the canal and a lock in the canal.





I also got to go to Medieval Times where we saw jousting which is the official sport for the state of Maryland.

I plan to stay here one more week to go on a special adventure down in Washington DC.

Hope everyone is staying warm!!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!