Thursday, December 11, 2014

Junior

Time flies when your having fun in the wide open spaces out west! I'm leaving for Colorado today with my bag packed full of souvenirs from Wyoming and Idaho. I am now a SEASON PASS HOLDER at Grand Targhee Resort in Alta, WY!

 

The Tetons are absolutely beautiful. I can see why Grizzly and Black bear call this home. As well as WOLVES, mountain lions, and so many others! This place really is the "Wild West!"

I'd love to come back and fish it's rivers famous for fly fishing! I would like to catch a cutthroat trout, the only trout native to Wyoming!





Check out my alpaca friends!



Here are pictures from my adventure! Postcards are on their way!

Love to Maddie and "hi" to all my friends, in Topsfield and all over the country!
Buster, Arnold, Whoopie and Lady Gaga. :)
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!