Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Murphster Traveled Across the country CA to MA

Hello, Grade 4 friends!
I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! I've been on a whirlwind trip across the country from CA right back to MA JUST in time for Thanksgiving and the snowstorm that came with it! I got to fly in an airplane to San Diego, CA where I met my new travel buddies, Doug & Jen Gleason. They drive a VERY big tractor trailer truck all over the country but they got to drive home to Winchendon, MA for the long holiday weekend! I was thinking of you all because I've been in our home state. I've been enjoying my time with Doug & Jen. I had a fun first trip in the big truck, nice family time for the holiday & even fun in the 10" of snow that fell here in Winchendon. Winchendon is in north central MA and borders NH.



I'm sending a pic of my holiday feast & I even got to wear a pilgrim hat :) and also a picture of me sledding. Jen made sure I was warm with a scarf to wear!
We are packing today for another cross country trip where I will be sure to keep you posted on my adventures....maybe they'll even let me drive the truck! I hope so!
Take care & wish me luck on my trucking trip to the west coast.
-Murphster

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!