Thursday, December 4, 2014

Teddy Tortellini is in Southern California

Hi Bode!

I have safely arrived in sunny Southern California! I am staying with my friends Dave and Chrissy who have recently moved to the area here in Laguna Beach. They tell me that it is always sunny and beautiful here but it has actually rained for the past two days so we have been hanging out indoors. Dave tells me that nice weather is on the way and he plans to take me to down to the beach this weekend. The big ocean next to the beach is the Pacific and it is perfect for surfing. Dave is teaching me how to work his GoPro camera so that we can capture some cool pictures this weekend!


I’ll be in touch soon!
-Teddy Tortellini Nutstar

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!