Friday, December 5, 2014

Sunflower is Enjoying NYC

Hello,

I have been enjoying my time in New York City! I have been going to work with Lyndsley. She works in a big law firm all the way in downtown Manhattan, right near the water. Does anyone want to be a lawyer when they grow up? I saw lots of people working very hard - seems like a tough job! From her window you can see the Statue of Liberty!



We took the subway from her apartment in Brooklyn to work, this was my first time on the subway, there is a picture of me in the station. We saw lots of people on the subway, in New York City they don't have yellow school buses to take the children to school, most children walk or take the subway with their parents. I also heard people speaking in lots of different languages, it was very cool! When we got to work there was a big beautiful Christmas tree in the lobby of her building. There is a picture of me sitting at her desk watching her work, it was fun!



It was a special day because that evening we went to a very fancy party that she helped to organize. It was in a beautiful building in midtown Manhattan that used to be a very old bank, there is a picture of me at one of the old bank tellers window. It certainly was a fancy night, I wore a new bow for the occasion.



It has been a fun couple of days!

Love,
Sunflower
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!