Friday, December 26, 2014

Cuddles Travels from Texas to Georgia to New Hampshire

Dec 22nd:
The trip back east took all day.  We started on the light rail in Dallas to get to DFW (the larger of Dallas' two airports).
Inline image 1
We got the extra leg room seats on the plane (although I don't think I really needed it).
Inline image 2




We landed in Detroit, Michigan to change planes - it's a nice airport with a very cool lighted tunnel.
Inline image 3


After about 2 hours, we took off and headed on to Atlanta Georgia (ATL).  That airport was amazing - it is the largest and busiest airport in the world today.  And they display a lot of art there, so walking through all the pathways keeps you entertained.


Finally, we landed in New Hampshire and headed to the house for some rest.  Which was good, because the next day we went to the Currier Museum of Art and spent hours looking at really neat things done by M.C. Escher (I've sent you something in the mail that I think you'll like).

Inline image 5
Yesterday we had a quiet day as I am heading on to Arkansas next.  It was very quiet where they live - lots of woods and land - the neighbors even have chickens.
Inline image 6

I hope to be in touch soon.  I had a great time with Auntie Kymberly and Uncle Alan.  They showed me lots of neat stuff and so many different places.
Until next time!
Cuddles
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!