Friday, December 26, 2014

Cuddles is Enjoying the Disney Resorts

Dec 14th:
I enjoyed Florida so much the first time, I was thrilled to go back with Auntie Kymberly and Uncle Alan to visit Uncle Brad and Aunt Laura again. This time we spent the weekend visiting Disney Resorts to see all of their holiday decorations.
Inline image 2
We went to the Grand Floridian to check out their gingerbread house - it's VERY big! People are actually inside of it selling gingerbread cookies...

Inline image 3
Then we went on to the Polynesian and got some food at the Wave.

Inline image 4
Inline image 5
After that, we did a little shopping and I made some friends in the bins...
Inline image 6

I've had a long day - I think it's time to catch some sleep.

Good night and "See You Real Soon"!

Cuddles

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!