Saturday, December 27, 2014

Edzo Bear Visits Germany

Hi Aidan!
I had a great time in Germany with Caitlyn! We visited Berlin and saw the Berlin Wall, The Brandenburg Gate and lots of museums. We also spent time at the Christmas Markets in Munich, Nuremburg and Rothenburg. I met so many interesting people and ate lots of Brautwurst, Schnitzel and especially Pretzels. 



Germany is in Europe located right in between Poland and France. It also boarders Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands AND Denmark. Here are some pictures of me in the city of Berlin which is in the North part of Germany, right by Poland. It was very cold so I'm glad I had my winter hat. There is so much to see in Berlin and a lot of history from World War II.




Hope you had a great Christmas! I can't wait for my next adventure!
Edzo Bear

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!