Monday, December 15, 2014

Teddy Bear Roosevelt in Maryland

Sunday, December 14, 2014 7:32 PM

Hi Class,

It is I, Teddy Bear Roosevelt coming to you still from Maryland! This has been a busy exciting week since I last wrote to you. 





First, I went to work where Daniel’s mother used to work. The receptionist let me sit in her chair and greet visitors. She remembers Daniel’s mom and says “Hi!” to everyone in the class.

Next, my host family dropped me off with a friend of theirs. The friend had a business trip to Harrisburg, PA which is the capital of Pennsylvania. While there I got to see the capital building. The reason I was with this friend is because she had special tickets and I got to visit inside the White House and see all sorts of pretty decorations! Then we met back up with my host family to celebrate their friend’s birthday in the White House bowling alley (this one is in the basement of the Old Executive Office Building). I got to bowl, and try on shoes, and even snuck a piece of chocolate!








I am sad to be leaving the fun here, but looking forward to my next adventure!

Until next time 

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

We love to receive comments!